When you shop Amazon you can instead go to their smile.amazon.com site and when you check out a proceed of your purchase will be given to the rescue you have chosen. Below I will explain how to set up your account. Just remember that you have to check out with the smile address instead of the regular amazon.com in order for them to give to your set up nonprofit choice. As of November 2017 Helping Paws has received $221.77!
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- Make sure you are logged into Amazon
- Under the browser window you will see “supporting”
- This will take you to a page that gives the option to choose your own charitable organization
- Search for Helping Paws
- Select the one located in Indianapolis Indiana
- Now every transaction will tell you right in the checkout window that your purchase will be helping Helping Paws.